Saturday 29 November 2008

Hello!

By DM

Welcome to the official blog of the Dave Milligan Trio. Here you can read news, random thoughts, and occasional nonsense from Dave, Tom L & Tom B (or at least from his alter ego Tommy Banana).

It is November 29th 2008 and I have to be honest with you here - I've never blogged before. In the few words I've already written I now realise it's not that difficult, but I just wanted you to know.

So, there it is. We're off & running. Everybody OK? Wonderful.

Back soon!


1 comment:

TomLyne said...

Yes, this seems easy enough. So, . . . here we are, its almost like having a conversation. We could discuss drummers of the benefits of snow as opposed to rain. I feel much better getting this all off my chest. Got some nifty new CDs the other day. Cheerios